Keep those pesky skeeters away with our all natural Citronella candles.
Did you know - most citronella candles we purchase from big box stores are only required to contain 3% of the citronella fragrance (not real fragrance oils) and are made with paraffin wax. All of our natural citronella candles are hand poured and contain 10% pure essential oils which give you a far better screen against those annoying little biters away! (Fact: only the female mosquitos bite).
Citronella oil is extracted from the leaves and stems of the citronella plant and is known for its natural insect-repellent properties. Sage essential oil, on the other hand, has a pleasant, earthy scent that is often used for aromatherapy and relaxation. The combination of citronella and sage creates a unique fragrance that can help keep bugs away while providing a calming and soothing aroma.
Packed up nicely in a seamless black tin with pure cotton wick, they are a popular choice for outdoor gatherings, camping trips, and other outdoor activities where insect repellent is necessary.
Citronella, sage, lemongrass
100% Organic Coconut/Soy Wax Blend
Fragranced with Phthalate & Paraben Free natural oils.
Triple braid cotton wick.
40-45 Hour burn time.
8 oz. metal tin
Candle Care Instructions for Optimal Performance
Enjoy the full benefits of your candle by following these simple steps:
- Before lighting the candle, trim all wicks to ¼”.
- Light all wicks and wait until there's an even layer of melted wax across the top. This sets a memory in your wax to always burn to the outer edges of the candle, instead of burning straight down the wick (aka. tunneling)
- To extinguish the flame, always use a candle snuffer or dipper.
- Remember to trim the wick or remove the “bud” before each re-light.
- Lastly, never leave your candle unattended.